A few businesses use social media advertising management to manage their various online accounts. Social media marketing and mobile marketing share a lot of common ground due to the fact that the vast majority of people now access these platforms through their mobile devices.
The value of mobile-friendly social media marketing automation
The use of automated technologies to interact with mobile users on social media has several benefits:
- Possibility of reaching several people. In 2019, about 80% of U.S. residents have a social media profile, and 3.5 billion people across the world were active on social media. Automation in social media marketing facilitates communication with these individuals.
- There should be more one-on-one interaction. You may reach your target market in an interactive, social setting, right from the convenience of the mobile devices they carry with them at all times. The result is a more intimate conversation.
- The art of listening in social settings. By automating your social media marketing, you can keep tabs on what people are saying about your company online. With automation technologies, it is simple to monitor conversations about your business across many channels. Another way to find popular content and inspiration for your own social media postings is to follow specific keywords, hashtags, or subjects.
- accurate homing in on the target. Because social media sites collect information about their users’ likes, dislikes, and other habits, automated techniques may be used to tailor your message to certain demographics.
- Better your social media tactics using analytical data. By using automated tools, you can track your posts’ impressions, reach, and engagement rates across all of your social media channels, allowing you to determine which types of content and when you should be sharing it for the most impact.
- The number of sold items has risen. Mobile devices are the primary source of information leading to in-store purchases.
- Possibilities of a virus. A viral campaign with a hook might potentially reach hundreds of thousands of people.
- Results that are simple to monitor. Messages that resonate most strongly with particular demographic groups may be easily identified thanks to the fine-grained profile segmentation offered by social media platforms. Automated social media marketing tools’ analytics functions will sift the information to determine which messages resonate with which demographics.
Three Solid Automation Tools for Social Media Marketing
There are lots of options for automating your social media marketing efforts, but here are three of the most often used:
- HubSpot. HubSpot allows you to connect your blog to your social media accounts so that new blog posts are automatically shared, or you can manually share material from your marketing campaigns.
- Hootsuite. Hootsuite is a social media management dashboard that includes features like reporting and scheduling as well as tools for curating and sharing interesting web content. With keywords or hashtags, you may create a social listening stream in Hootsuite and use it to discover relevant information.
- BuzzSumo. Discover new topics, do in-depth research, and track the success of your content with the aid of BuzzSumo’s many tools.
These are five ways to include social media into your mobile marketing plan.
Like peanut butter and jelly, mobile marketing and social media go hand in hand; yet, there are some steps you must take to ensure the success of your social media efforts. The five most crucial pieces of advice are as follows.
- Choose the appropriate network for your needs. You’re missing the forest for the trees if you think Facebook is the place to reach teenagers. Similarly, individuals don’t use Twitter to look for business solutions, therefore your B2B company probably won’t discover new clients there either. Choose the social media sites that your ideal consumers use.
- Improve your content appears on social media and mobile devices. In addition to being compatible with mobile devices, content must also be structured appropriately for the social media channel on which it will appear. Even if Facebook and other platforms may have desktop interfaces, you should still design for mobile users. This is because the vast majority of your audience will be accessing your content from their mobile devices.
- Format and presentation of material are equally crucial. People using portable devices are much more interested in quick updates and videos than in reading lengthy articles. Your material should also be well-suited to the medium in which it will appear; for example, a video made for TikTok should take on a very different tone than one made for LinkedIn.
- Try to establish a rapport with your readers. You shouldn’t post dull or formal messages on social media because, well, that’s not what it’s meant for. Take into account how you may make your marketing more engaging for your target audience. You might have a contest where people vote on who they think should win, and the person who gets the most votes would get a reward. This approach provides numerous chances for interaction wit customers that keep people engaged inside the story.
- Soliciting comments from consumers is a great approach to show that you care about their thoughts and feelings and build rapport. A quick survey (created using a Jotform mobile template) could be sent via RCS, or a single question could be asked through SMS.
If you want to get more people interested in what you have to say, use video. Video content is very engaging, with 12 times more shares on social media than photographs and text combined. Just in case that wasn’t enough to persuade you, think about this: Sales increases by video marketers average 49% over non-users.
Have a schedule for your material and collect ideas ahead of time. Maintaining interest from your social media followers is easier when you plan ahead, write up, and release your posts on a regular schedule utilising social media marketing automation.